We've all had a few months off, school has started, fall sports in are full swing which means that rugby is fast approaching! We are working on getting a sign up meeting scheduled so be on the lookout for that info! In the mean time here are a few things for everyone to start working on:
- Start recruiting! Tell people about the upcoming season. Remind them that anyone can play! Tell them to follow our social media accounts so they can stay up to date on all info.
- If you need new equipment (cleats, shorts, mouth guard) start saving money, go buy the things you need. Be prepared.
- If you are not playing a fall sport - starting working on your fitness, pick up a rugby ball again, the more ready you are the more you can help the new people learn!
- Find a friend to come try rugby with you! Even if you already have friends that play rugby, bring someone else who is new as well. Anyone can play rugby regardless of experience so the more people the better!
- Follow our social media accounts: Instagram - vacaville_rugby_club and Facebook - Vacaville Rugby Club. We keep these updated with all info regarding practices, meetings, anything you might need to know!
- Get the basic equipment, a mouth guard and cleats. You won't be able to participate in contact without a mouth guard!
- If you aren't playing a fall sport, work on your fitness! Rugby takes a lot of work and energy so it's important that everyone does their best to be fit!
If anyone has any questions our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org