We are very proud to announce that Vacaville Blackdog Rugby has expanded and now has a D2 Varsity women's high school team. This has been a long overdue process, but we finally have the correct personnel and resources to produce a very competitive women's side.
Club Name: Lady Blackdogs
Club Colors: White/Black
Coach: Samantha Miller
- Mesa State Mavericks Soccer
- Mesa State Mavericks Rugby
- 2010 USA West All Stars
- 2011 USA West All Stars
- Glendale Raptors D2
- Davis High School Lady Devils Rugby Head Coach
- Vacaville Lady Blackdog Rugby (Head Coach)
- Berkeley All Blues Rugby Club (Women's Premier League)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Vacaville Rugby Club strength and conditioning coach
We encourage all girls interested to contact Coach Miller via email at email@example.com for any information regarding the upcoming season or for any general questions you may have.
We have a intro to rugby clinic coming up this month, here is the info on the clinic...
Upcoming Dates (see calendar for all events):
- What: 1st Vacaville Rugby clinic
- Who can attend: high school boys and girls between 9th and 12th grade
- When: November 22nd at 11am to 1pm
- Location: Vacaville Christian School Sports Complex (1117 Davis St. Vacaville, CA 95687)
Player Info Packet:
If you are at all interested in attending the clinic or practice please see the link below the picture. Please fill in and print out and bring to a coach or bring it to the clinic.